Welcome To Eden Valley Poultry - Applying For The Part-Time Sales Support Clerk Position
Eden Valley Poultry Incorporated is seeking a Part-Time Sales Support Clerk to join their team. We are a Canadian company - unique in the industry. We process and market chickens and turkeys for Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island farmers. We strive to be an employer of choice by contributing to the well-being of the community, minimizing our impact on the environment and remaining focus on exceptional food safety and quality standards.
The Sales Support Clerk will:
- Monitor inventory levels and accurately enter orders.
- Respond to and address inquiries related to order status.
- Respond to customer service calls.
- Provide customer support and troubleshooting services.
- Manage customer complaints.
- Report and enter key performance indicators.
- Daily inventory reconciliation.
- Communicating staff sales orders.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- College degree in Business or an acceptable combination of education and experience.
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills.
- Exceptional verbal, written and listening skills.
- Strong written communication.
- Self-motivated, with positive energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office products and the ability to learn new software applications.
Eden Valley Poultry Inc. offers a competitive compensation and benefit package.
Start Your Application