Sunbelt Business Brokers is growing! The Financial Analyst will work on many daily tasks as well as respond to and support ad hoc requests from Business Brokers and colleagues. The position will require gathering and analyzing sensitive data. The preferred candidate must be comfortable with financial statements, have the ability to multi-task and be extremely detail orientated while meeting strict deadlines.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Creating and updating various financial and valuation models while working closely with the Business Brokers
· Performing business, industry and competitive analyses among various industries.
· Researching and compiling relevant data and developing marketing documents for client companies
· Work with colleagues to update technologies and general improvements to systems and processes
· Performing ad hoc administrative functions to support the team
University or college graduate who has graduated within the last three years from an accredited college or university. Post-secondary education with an emphasis in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration will be an asset. This could be a great opportunity for a recent graduate.
Other qualifications include:
• Demonstrated ability and eagerness to learn
• Ability to work under pressure, change directions quickly and meet deadlines
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Must be flexible with duties and comfortable with an evolving environment
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Detail orientated and can multi-task
• Strong interpersonal and organization skills
• Self-Starter who demonstrates initiative and can work with minimal supervision
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
We appreciate your interest, however, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.Start Your Application