Position Title: Professional Transport Driver Status: Full time
Posting #: GM19-01 Team: Operations
Date of Posting: May 22nd, 2019 Travel: Yes
Date of Closure: June 8th, 2019 Location: Montreal, QC
Pepco is a second generation family owned distributor of fuels, lubricants, industrial supplies, bearings/power transmissions, propane and HVAC, operating in five provinces across Canada. Pepco exists to ensure the continued comfort of your home, the sustainability of our communities, and the seamless operation of our clients’ business and transportation. Joining Pepco would mean being part of a team with a strong entrepreneurial spirit that values collaboration, teamwork, honesty, communication, and involvement in the communities we serve. If you describe yourself as dedicated and dynamic, with a winning team attitude, we encourage you to keep reading!
We’re hiring a Professional Transport Driver to join our Montreal, Quebec Operations team. As a key member of this team, you will ensure the safe and efficient delivery of petroleum and industrial supplies to our residential and commercial customers. Under the general supervision of the Operations Supervisor/ Dispatcher, you will be championed to uphold Pepco’s top quality customer service standards while completing deliveries.
If you’re interested in a sustainable lifestyle that makes a difference in the lives of your valued family, friends and community, apply with Pepco.
· Climb the ladder: Opportunity for career advancement in multiple teams and locations;
· Work environment and Company culture: Fast paced yet friendly and relaxed;
· Community engagement: Make a difference in your community through Pepco driven volunteer initiatives;
· Savings: Company prices on fuel and industrial supplies;
· Competitive Health & Benefits Plan;
· Delivery of petroleum and Industrial supplies in a safe and timeline manner;
· Complete daily log documentation for the transportation of petroleum goods;
· Responsible of delivering orders to internal and external clients as dispatched in a safe and efficient manner;
· Comply with federal, provincial transport log book reporting;
· Reports all near miss, incidents, and accidents immediately to supervisor;
· Follow all health & safety related policies and procedures related to your role;
· Conduct a daily circle check and report any non-conformities immediately.
· Adhere to Pepco’s quality and storage standards;
· Quality check of product prior to delivery.
Our ideal candidate
· Valid AZ Class Ontario Driver’s License, clean driver abstract, minimum 5 years driving experience;
· Understanding log book recording, adhere to federal, provincial and customer regulatory compliances;
· Ability to prepare concise and accurate records and reports;
· Process skills to interpret policies, procedures, maps and route directions;
· Ability to work on a rotating on call basis as needed, ability to lift 50 lbs., able to pull hose on average 50 – 125 feet, and climb ladders;
· Team work and safety first attitude;
· Outstanding customer service;
· Receptive to the concerns of clients and team members.
Looking to add some Pep to your career? Apply by following this link: http://bit.ly/2ucwXMH
Discover all of our opportunities to work for one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies: http://www.pepco.ca/careers
We believe in providing fair and equal opportunities to all current and prospective team members. As an equal opportunity employer, we value diversity amongst our teams. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants’ disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process.
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.Start Your Application