Fire and Vine Hospitality is the premier celebratory hospitality company in the Pacific Northwest. Our collection of properties include El Gaucho, AQUA by El Gaucho, Aerlume and James Beard Award winning Chef Jason Wilson’s restaurants: Miller’s Guild, The Lakehouse and Civility & Unrest. Eritage, Washington wine country’s newest resort, and three new restaurants will join the collection in 2018 and we are looking for exceptional restaurant management candidates to help us grow.
We revel in celebrating the lives of every guest in a way that feels timeless, yet contemporary. We consistently surprise and delight each guest, providing authentic, sincere and anticipatory service. Our company was built on 7 key pillars which continue to guide us today: Individual Responsibility, Professionalism, Stewardship, Action-Oriented, Free Enterprise, Building a Strong Community, and Heritage of Hospitality.
We offer a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. Individuals who are self-starters, committed to high standards and delivering unparalleled service thrive on our team. Ideal candidates possess a unique blend of exceptional relationship-oriented customer service and effective interpersonal communication skills. The desire to develop your individual talents and an eagerness to learn the true essence of the hospitality profession are a must. Our team is professional and compensated as such. Our benefits, pay and quality of life are some of the best in the industry.
· Heart of Hospitality – We revel in celebrating lives.
· Bachelor’s Degree in hospitality or equivalent experience in the hospitality industry.
· Strong aptitude in financial management, financial reports and analysis.
· Strong networking expertise with business contacts
· Ability to identify, train, and lead staff in a positive, productive environment
· Proven financial expertise, versatility and current with trends in sales/marketing, food and beverage and other industry-related issues.Start Your Application