We are looking for the best Continuing Care Assistants! Those who possess a caring heart, attentiveness, empathy, patience, reliability and strong core values. At Senior Homecare by Angels we pride ourselves on providing the best non-medical homecare. We value our Continuing Care Assistants for their ability to enrich the lives of others. Why choose a career with us? We offer flexibility – working within your availability. We take pride in offering competitive wages. We value continuing education and offer our Continuing Care Assistants additional education through orientation and specialized programs. Your professional growth is important to us, as is your work-life balance! Get started now! Join our caring team of Angels at various locations throughout the Annapolis Valley.
· Must be 18 years of age
· Demonstrate compassionate attitude toward caring for others
· Continuing Care Assistant certification
· Demonstrate a strong commitment to client service excellence
· Ability to listen and communicate clearly, fluently, and diplomatically orally and in writing
· Ability to remain flexible, resilient and calm and maintain a sense of humor and present a well-groomed professional image.
M Must have a valid Nova Scotia Driver's License.
· Must be a citizen of Canada or have a valid Canadian work permit.
· Must have current CPR/First Aid, or be willing to obtain in first month of employment
· Food Handler’s and WHMIS course is preferred
· Experience and/or education in the areas of dementia care, palliative care
· Must have a criminal record and vulnerable sector check within past 6 months before employment begins.
Rate of pay: $14.45 – $16.75 per hour. Currently hiring part-time and casual with likelihood of full-time being available within 3-6 months.Start Your Application