Welcome To ETCL - Edmonton - Applying For The Professional Painter Position
ETP is currently expanding our team; we are looking for people with a positive attitude, with high attention to detail that have a customer-service focus!
Key attributes that describe our staff are as follows:
- Detail oriented, with a desire to complete high quality work.
- Communicate clearly with other staff and customers
- Ask clarifying questions, then listen for the answer
- Request help when they need it and learn from those around them
- They work safely at all times.
The ideal Applicant will have:
- At least 2 years of experience in residential and commercial finish painting
- Professional attitude and the drive to provide excellent customer service
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to carry out projects with consistent high quality application
- Reliable transportation to and from jobsites, as well as a current driver's license with a clean abstract
- Comfort working from heights
- EWP and Fall-Arrest training and certification
- First-aid certificate
As part of the ETP team, we offer you:
- $17.50-$26.00 per hour
- 44 hours a week, Monday to Friday with some evening and weekend work
- Paid overtime
- HSA benefits after 6 months employment.
This is a full time, long-term employment opportunity. If you are looking for stable career and take great pride in the work you deliver, please apply we’d love to hear from you!
Start Your Application