Welcome To Eden Valley Poultry - Applying For The Invoicing Clerk (12 month contract) Position
Eden Valley Poultry Inc. requires an Invoicing Clerk to work evenings. The Invoice Clerk will be responsible for issuing invoices for outgoing shipments. The Invoice Clerk understands the impact of this position to other business functions that depend on the accuracy. Inventory management and vendor relations are essential functions for this position.
Job Duties Include:
- Process all required paperwork and maintain adequate records for reporting and tracking.
- Maintain filing of invoice documents.
- Report discrepancies to immediate supervisor.
- Follow current standards and procedures.
- Ensure that shipments contain proper invoice and if multiple items per shipment, ensure item lists are complete.
- Maintain organized work area according to policies, procedures and safety regulations
- High school diploma or GED.
- Experience in the food industry preferred.
- Work experience in an invoicing role preferred.
- Able to communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Basic mathematical skills.
- Able to work efficiently as a part of a team as well as independently.
- Computer literacy, including working skills of Excel and e-mail.
- Attention to detail in all areas of work.
- Good organizational, time management and prioritizing skills.
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude.
We offer a competitive compensation package and a progressive working environment.
Start Your Application