Welcome To Eden Valley Poultry - Applying For The Operations Manager Position
Eden Valley Poultry Incorporated is seeking an Operations Manager to join their team of dedicated professionals. Here at Eden Valley Poultry we strive to be an Employer of Choice. We focus on high performance teams, continuous improvement, our community and the environment. This focus drives our commitment to food safety, quality standards and exceptional customer service.
Through the effective management of targets, goals, people, and production efficiencies the Operations Manager will optimize performance while exceeding our customers’ expectations.
The Operations Manager will work closely with all departments and the continuous improvement team to support our four strategic pillars (people, customers, operational excellence and social responsibility) while embodying our values of excellence, visibility and passion.
- Being an active and effective member of the leadership team.
- Supporting and coaching plant leaders to achieve internal and external customer expectations; specifically related to production, sanitation and shipping.
- Managing and guiding the continuous improvement leads to identify and facilitate process improvement through the implementation of methods that include Lean Manufacturing, Kaizen and Six Sigma.
- Monitoring and evaluating key process indicators.
- Monitoring data collection and analysis for process mapping, developing budgets and costing analysis to determine project feasibility.
- Resolving work problems and recommending measures to improve productivity and product quality.
- Ensuring compliance with rules and regulations to meet and exceed regulatory requirements; specifically related to people safety and food safety.
- Managing the performance and development of direct reports.
- Promoting and advocating for quality achievement and performance improvement across the organization.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Post-secondary degree in Business/Finance/Management/Operations or other related field is required.
- Training and knowledge of Six Sigma techniques and Lean Manufacturing would be desirable.
- Able to interface directly with cross-functional teams.
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Experience working in a unionized environment.
- Ability to learn and apply new concepts and overcome obstacles with change.
- Positive collaborator.
Eden Valley Poultry Inc. offers a competitive compensation and benefit package. Qualified applicants should apply to www.edenvalleypoultry.com
Start Your Application