Redlands Pool & Spa Center is looking for retail associates to add to our growing team. We are a leader in the Pool and Spa industry and areseeking the best to join and grow with our organization. We carry a variety of products from the industry’s top manufacturers, as well as a full complement of HotSpring Spas, Big Green Eggs, and other ‘Outdoor Living’ products. As our tag line states, we truly are ‘Your backyard’s best friend!’
Redlands Pool & Spa Center is a locally owned full service swimming pool company, serving Redlands, CA and the surrounding area since 1984. Our commitment to excellence has resulted in growth throughout all parts of the company, which include a retail store, pool construction, and weekly pool maintenance, in addition to repairs. We are seeking highly motivated individuals to join our winning team. At Redlands Pool & Spa Center, we pride ourselves on the exceptional technical, sales and support staff who have built our reputation and loyal customer base.
A Retail Sales Associate will assist in most facets of retail operations, including:
• Utilize the tools, training, and sales methodology that will be provided via our on-going education programs.
• Interact with our clients’ in-store, over the phone, and via e-mail to determine their needs and recommend the appropriate product or service(s).
• Using effective retail and customer service skills to maintain a high quality of client relations.
• Trouble-shooting a variety of equipment and water quality issues.
Other duties include ringing up sales, performing computerized water analysis, mechanical repairs, unloading trucks, stocking shelves, carrying merchandise to customers' cars, and cleaning the store. Depending on experience, the opportunity to sell Hot Spring Spas may be available.
Experience in the pool and spa industry is preferred. Applicants must possess great "people skills", sales skills, and a friendly personality. Applicants should be able to multi-task and adjust to a seasonal work environment where customer counts vary from day to day and from season to season. We look for honest, hard-working, self-motivated individuals who want to keep learning and advancing within our company.
A High School Diploma (or equivalent) is required. Applicants must have the ability to lift 50 lbs. and be willing to submit to a background check and drug screening. Retail Associate schedules are variable, however applicants must be available to work weekends. Dependable transportation and a strong work ethic is required.
Key characteristics applicants should ideally possess:
• Positive, High-Energy Personality
• High regard for honesty and integrity
• Team-player ethic
• A strong focus on exceeding client expectations
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Computer literate & familiar with common office and web based services and applications
• Smart-phone literate
• Self-motivation and results orientation
• Quick learner and detail oriented
• Willingness to ‘do whatever it takes’
• Assured and undaunted by objections and ‘selling up’
Compensation & Benefits:
Redlands Pool & Spa Center offers competitive wages and a great benefit package including employee discounts, PTO, partially paid medical insurance and a 401k savings plan. Redlands Pool & Spa Center is a drug free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer. We perform background checks and drug screening as part of our hiring process. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination based on race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, handicap, veteran status or any condition prescribed by state or local law.Start Your Application