Welcome To Sensei Marketing Inc. - Applying For The Digital Marketing Specialist Position
Within a fast growing marketing and technology services firm, you will be joining an evolving data analytics team that is focused on driving results for clients through data analysis, strategy development, and digital/social campaign execution.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, your role will be to assist ongoing marketing campaign analysis and services, including:
- Building Pay Per Click (PPC) campaigns
- Writing/creating, testing and optimizing custom landing pages for PPC and lead generation campaigns
- Creating content calendars, content topics, and coordinating execution of content marketing plan
- Assisting with coordination and execution of email marketing campaigns
- Assisting with client deliverables and miscellaneous marketing support, which may include: research, posting blogs, coordinating small projects, attending client meetings, and other duties as required.
- Content development & social media engagement for clients’ social accounts and/or communities Sensie has developed (or manages) for them
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- An understanding of landing pages and web conversion best practices, including writing compelling copy, CTAs (calls to action), and testing/experimenting for maximum lead generation
- Experience with Google AdWords and creating, measuring, and optimizing successful lead generation campaigns
- Experience researching, writing and coordinating content (e.g. blogs, emails), while planning and delivering on client’s content strategy
- The ability to multi-task, and get things done with minimal supervision
- An understanding and ability to use, or learn how to use, typical digital marketing technologies such as Wordpress, AdWords, Mailchimp, Unbounce, Marketing Automation Tools, etc.
- Experience with social community management and/or managing social media campaigns through Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Above all, an unrelenting commitment to clients and delivering value month-in, month-out to help build long-lasting, mutually beneficial client relationships
- A diploma or post-graduate certificate in marketing or social media studies or a university degree in marketing is preferred (proven experience in lieu of this education may be considered)
- Minimum one year working within a marketing agency or marketing department for a mid- to large-size business
Start Your Application
About Sensei Marketing:
Sensei Marketing is a unique, fast-growing niche marketing and technology firm based in Toronto, Ontario. Despite its 7 year history as a company and the combined 80 years senior sales, marketing, and technology experience of its senior staff, Sensei still operates in its preferred "startup mode." Small, nimble, and responsive, Sensei offers a combination of marketing/sales strategy consultation and a proprietary suite of marketing technology to help mid- to large-sized businesses grow through lead acquisition campaigns and customer development programs. Clients are located across Canada and the United States.