Welcome To Sensei Marketing Inc. - Applying For The Digital Marketing Specialist Position
Within a fast-growing marketing and technology services firm, you will be joining an evolving data analytics team that is focused on driving results for clients through data analysis, strategy development, and digital/social campaign execution.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, your role will be to assist ongoing marketing campaign analysis and services, including:
- Building Pay Per Click (PPC) campaigns
- Supporting coordination of website development projects
- Writing/creating, testing, and optimizing custom landing pages for PPC and lead generation campaigns
- Creating content calendars, content topics, and coordinating the execution of content marketing plan
- Assisting with coordination and execution of email marketing campaigns
- Assisting with client deliverables and miscellaneous marketing support, which may include: research, posting blogs, coordinating small projects, attending client meetings, and other duties as required.
- Content development & social media engagement for clients’ social accounts and/or communities Sensei has developed (or manages) for them
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- An understanding of landing pages and web conversion best practices, including writing compelling copy, CTAs (calls to action), and testing/experimenting for maximum lead generation
- Experience with Google AdWords and creating, measuring, and optimizing successful lead generation campaigns
- Experience researching, writing, and coordinating content (e.g. blogs, emails) while planning and delivering on client’s content strategy
- The ability to multi-task, and get things done with minimal supervision
- An understanding and ability to use, or learn how to use, typical digital marketing technologies such as WordPress, AdWords, Mailchimp, Unbounce, Marketing Automation Tools, etc.
- Experience with social community management and/or managing social media campaigns through Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Above all, an unrelenting commitment to clients and delivering value month-in, month-out to help build long-lasting, mutually beneficial client relationships
- A diploma or post-graduate certificate in marketing or social media studies or a university degree in marketing is preferred (proven experience in lieu of this education may be considered)
- Minimum one year working within a marketing agency or marketing department for a mid-to-large-size business
What you can expect from us:
- Supportive team atmosphere with strong company culture
- Downtown Toronto office with a laid-back atmosphere in a great location
- Optional work from home Mondays & Fridays
- Competitive salary, subsidized healthcare plans with dental, vision, and drug coverage
- Brand new gear
- Monthly events with great people
About Sensei Marketing Inc. | www.senseimarketing.com
Sensei Marketing Inc. is a niche agency that drives bottom-line business value for medium to large-sized businesses across North America through customer experience programs' design and management. Sensei's strategy and creative teams utilize its proprietary BONDAI community platform to drive measurable results through influence marketing, customer acquisition, and customer development campaigns.
About BONDAI | www.bondai.co
BONDAI, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sensei Marketing Inc., is a Canadian-owned company that licenses and manages an innovative community management solution. The platform drives business value for our clients by building and strengthening the bonds each has with their prospects, clients' employees, and other stakeholders.
BONDAI hosts individually branded communities for our clients, through which we engage their audiences via content marketing, loyalty offers, event management, professional development, and other value-added benefits.
Start Your Application
BONDAI communities have proven to drive new customer leads, get more value from existing customers, and grow customer loyalty and advocacy.