Anchor HR's mission is to make great people practices accessible to organizations of any size.
Our growing team is driven by a genuine interest in developing the leadership skills and autonomy within businesses to provide a great employee experience and achieve their business goals. This role will help ensure our professionalism, service orientation, and responsiveness to each of our clients.
This is a part-time position with flexible hours and the incumbent will primarily work from home. Accessibility to Markham for occasional meetings during business hours is required.
· Support the Principal/Owner by managing their calendar, preparing/editing documents and presentations, and scanning/filing documents/receipts
· Generate client invoices using QuickBooks Online and manage Accounts Receivable
· Process project and vendor invoices and manage Accounts Payable
· Maintain company and client records in Anchor's online filing systems
· Proficient in Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
· Excellent English communication and professional interpersonal skills (verbal, written, and listening) as well as editing skills (grammar and formatting); French an asset
· Experience with QuickBooks Online and basic bookkeeping
· Experience with online and electronic filing and tracking systems, such as DropBox and HubDoc
· Ability to work independently with strong time management and attention to detail
Anchor HR is growing rapidly, and this position has the potential to grow into an Office Manager and/or Project Manager role, depending on the incumbent's strengths, interests, experience, and capabilities. The compensation offer will be dependent on proven abilities and potential of the incumbent. The hourly rate is negotiable around $17-25 with significant flexibility from the start in where, when, and how results are achieved.
Start Your Application