We are seeking a talented Executive Chef to create an exceptional dining experience for resort guests, local residents and wine country visitors. The menu will embrace a craftsman’s approach to cooking, using live fire as a medium and look for the best ways to highlight the highest quality ingredients that speak to the region. Eritage will feature a simple, approachable and deliciously focused menu that embraces the heritage of Walla Walla and tradition of modern American cooking. Travel + Leisure recently included Walla Walla and Eritage as one of the 50 best places to travel in 2018.
Fire & Vine Hospitality properties are known for creating a personalized and unparalleled guest experience and our company pillars include: Individual Responsibility, Professionalism, Stewardship, Action-Oriented, Free Enterprise, Building a Strong Community, and Heritage of Hospitality. The ideal candidate possesses a unique blend of exceptional relationship-oriented customer service and effective interpersonal communication skills. The desire to develop your individual talents and an eagerness to learn the true essence of the hospitality profession are a must.
The Executive Chef is responsible for creating the guest experience and setting the standards of exceptional experiences for our guests. In addition, the Chef is responsible for achieving the business plan and financial objectives while exceeding local health and safety codes.
· Heart of Hospitality – We revel in celebrating lives.
· Bachelor’s Degree in hospitality or equivalent experience in the hospitality industry.
· Strong aptitude in financial management, financial reports and analysis.
· Creative culinary skills necessary for menu development and execution
· Ability to identify, train, and lead staff in a positive, productive environment
· Proven financial expertise, versatility and up to date with current trends of sales/marketing, food & beverage and other industry-related issues.
Start Your Application