Maritime Beauty Supply is the leading distributor of professional beauty supplies in the Maritime Provinces. We have a store network of 17 locations representing numerous top professional lines including but not limited to: Redken, Matrix, L’Oreal Professionnel, Pureology, Moroccan Oil, Olaplex, Verb, Bain de Terre, Cezanne, Babe, Babyliss, Avanti, Sam Villa, Quannessence, OPI, CND, Allpresan, and Gehwol.
We are currently seeking a Full-Time IT Operations Specialist for our head office location.
· Assist with the planning, development and management of IT services, programs, and support throughout the organization, meeting defined service standards
· Stay informed and bring innovation and enhancements to existing services by embracing automation and continual service improvements across the company
· Act as a technical resource and provide expertise and guidance for internal and external inquiries
· Maintain confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed by the network
· Demonstrate and foster a collaborative team approach and interact well with all functions and management providing consultation and expert advice
· Perform other related duties as assigned
Requirements and Preferences:
· University or College degree/diploma in IT related fields plus 3-5 years in IT operations
· Strong technical acumen and troubleshooting skills, across a wide application, vendor and technical landscape
· Proven ability to work in a team setting
· Experience creating Sequel & Sequel Viewpoint Reporting or MSSQL reporting will be an asset
· Working experience with iSeries Platform (AS/400) will be an asset
· Working experience with iSDM ERP system will be an asset
· Resourceful self-starter with an aptitude and appetite for learning new technologies
· Strong project management skills and flexibility to adapt to shifting priorities and deadlines
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with both technical and non-technical parts of the company
Shaping Success Together:
The ability of Maritime Beauty Supply to remain competitive and successful in today’s world is directly attributable to our employees. These beliefs, our commitment to open lines of communication and our policies and practices, ensure that we all operate in a positive employee relations environment that is supportive of our employees. We value our employees and strive to offer an environment of challenge, continued growth and learning opportunities.
Apply online by visiting www.JoinTeamMbs.ca.
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those candidates being considered will be contacted. No telephone calls please.
Maritime Beauty Supply is an equal opportunity employer.
Start Your Application