Sales & Technical Water Systems Consultant - Greater Toronto Area, ON
PMC Water Systems Services Inc.
$50,000 - $70,000 base
PMC is currently seeking a self-driven sales and customer focused individual to join the Ontario team as a Sales & Technical Water Systems Consultant. To attract the best talent, PMC offers a competitive compensation package and work environment where employees are motivated to achieve career objectives while able to balance family and community responsibilities.
PMC Water Systems Services Inc. is an environmentally friendly water treatment company that is committed to earning the trust and respect of its clients. Our mandate is clear and concise; provide our clients with proven products, knowledgeable and informative service at an honest and affordable cost.
You will be responsible for providing reliable quality water treatment services to our reputable and diverse client base, anticipate potential issues and proactively resolve them before they arise. You will be responsible to cultivate and manage long-term relationships while seeking new sales opportunities to support the continued growth of the organisation.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Conduct analytical testing of water circuits and making adjustments and optimization to chemical treatment levels and controller units
· Communicate results verbally to client followed by documented Service Reports
· Identify new sales opportunities from the base accounts
· Leverage PMC’s access to a variety of sales leads and convert to an increased customer base
· Achieve sales and performance objectives set for assigned territory
· Compile both technical and marketing feedback from clients
· Receive engineering assignments and provide reports
· Accumulate technical data from clients; make system recommendations and adequately document and report
· Keeps management informed of sales progress and changes in the marketplace
· Develop and maintain a network of contacts
· Provide weekly reports on sales activities and outcomes
· Foster client relationships and maintain ongoing communication
· Participate in weekly staff meetings as needed
· Other tasks as assigned
· Industrial or Commercial Sales or Service experience, 3 years
· Technical College Diploma
· Mechanical aptitude is an asset
· Demonstrates a commitment to integrity and quality in business
· Excellent initiative and interpersonal communication skills
· Motivated, self-driven and organized professional skilled at time management
· English (verbal and written)
· Police background check
· Car and valid driver's licence
· Weight Handling - Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
Compensation: We offer a competitive package dependent on skills and experience ($50,000-$70,000) plus incentive compensation of sales after a 6 month probationary period. Additionally we provide a vehicle allowance, gas and related expenses, group benefits plan. Test kits, a laptop, smart phone are provided.
Job Type: Full-time
Start Your Application