· Have you been laid off?
· Is there not enough work with your current electrical employer?
· Are you working for an electrician, but would like to start your apprenticeship?
· We can help assess your cuurent situation, submit your hours, and get you registered as an apprentice!
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
· Experience in the trades through work, hobbies or school
ASSET but not required:
· Completed post-secondary education in preparation for 309A electrical apprenticeship
· Salary based on apprenticeship level, competencies achieved, and hours accumulated
How to apply:
PLEASE FOLLOW STEPS BELOW
1. Click on the link to complete an online application AND assessment http://www.supportontarioyouth.ca/apprenticeships/
2. Attach a detailed cover letter and resume.
We will ONLY be in touch with candidates who qualify for the positions. We wish all applicants success
Start Your Application