A Local established electrical contractor is growing and looking to build their team in the Mississauga Area.
Looking to hire a technical savvy electrical apprentice, in good standing with OCOT, who is very comfortable working with computers and a smart phone for work orders and commission equipment.
The successful applicant will become a key member of a tight-knit team, focused on safe and efficient completion of projects.
We offer an excellent working environment with a great team atmosphere
Job Type: Full-time
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
Duties and Responsibilities
Accurately complete work orders and commission equipment with smart phone and computer
Work with project managers, office staff and customers to complete projects
Identify, troubleshoot and present technical issues in a clear and concise manner
Installation/integration of electrical systems to meet electrical safety standards. Solid knowledge of Ontario Electrical Code
Install and connect power supply wiring, cables, conduit and electrical apparatus for machines or equipment in new and existing buildings
Operate tools and equipment in a safe manner
At heights using aerial equipment
Occasional nights or weekends
Out of town/province projects
Strong customer service skills
Other duties as assigned
Commercial, residential, industrial
Qualifications and Requirements
· Organization/planning abilities
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Tenacity and the determination to get things done in a timely manner
· Self-sufficient, analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Clean driver's abstract and criminal background check
· Safety certified for working in construction (WAH, WHMIS, Workers Health & Safety)
· Salary based on apprenticeship level, competencies achieved, and hours accumulated
How to apply:
Click on the link to complete an online application AND assessment http://www.supportontarioyouth.ca/apprenticeships/
1. Attach a detailed cover letter and resume.
We will ONLY be in touch with candidates who qualify for the positions. We wish all applicants success
Start Your Application