Welcome To Mawazo Marketing - Applying For The Digital Project Manager Position
We’re looking for a highly organized, detail-oriented, self-motivated and independent project manager for the digital projects we run for our clients. Our web development projects require a tech-savvy organizer to make sure we deliver on time and within budget, and our online marketing campaigns need a proactive caretaker who gets the job done and keeps the client happy.
- Managing web development projects and online marketing campaigns, with attention to timing and budget.
- Liaise with development teams, designers, copywriters and clients to deliver websites.
- Working with online marketing professionals and teams to deliver on SEO, social media, online reputation, local presence, and online advertising campaigns.
- Working with designers and copywriters to create marketing collateral.
- Managing the creation and publication of email newsletters and blogs.
- Editing and implementing content and images on client websites and social media.
- Organizing and maintaining project tasks in our online project management tool.
- Learning and working with various online tools for executing tasks.
- Digital Analytics and Reporting: monitoring the performance of online marketing campaigns, reporting to clients, and making recommendations for improvement.
This is the right job for you if you:
- have 2 or 3 years of experience in the field,
- hold a BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience,
- are customer-focused and love working with people,
- are a self-motivated team player, with the ability to work under pressure and maintain a sense of humour
- love to see a job through from start to finish, and take pride in the quality of your work,
- want to build your skills and enjoy learning new things,
- have excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing,
- are detail-oriented and like to use a structured approach to your work using tools and systems,
- are cheerful, upbeat and positive with an optimistic, can-do, supportive attitude,
- are great using technology - maybe even a bit of a geek!
You can read about Mawazo Marketing on our website www.mawazo.ca. We’re a small team of highly experienced professionals and we pride ourselves on being friendly, professional, honest and respectful.
Start Your Application
This position offers a variety of challenging work and an opportunity to learn and grow. We have been in this industry for 25 years, and we have a lot to share! We offer a decentralized working environment, a flexible health benefits plan, and a generous vacation policy.