Welcome To Betenbough Companies, PBC - Applying For The Warranty Coordinator Position
MISSION: Develop and preserve relationships with current Betenbough homeowners. To be intentional and excellent while providing customer service, adding value to our home buyer’s experience.
JOB GOAL: Delight our homeowners with world class customer service that exceeds their expectations.
Essential Job Functions:
- Embody our cultural cornerstones: Excellence, Unity, Generosity, and Growth.
- Deliver Betenbough Homes world class customer service to all homeowners.
- Provide as needed support to warranty technicians so they can provide world class customer service.
- Answer and coordinate all incoming warranty calls with proper documentation during business hours.
- Responsible for scheduling all warranty technician proactive and reactive appointments.
- Responsible for scheduling and following up on trade partner appointments to insure problem was resolved.
- Build relationships daily with homeowners, trade partners, vendors, and warranty team members.
- Responsible for ordering and tracking all materials or supplies needed to complete work orders.
- Use the computer systems and technologies provided to maintain your work order schedule, as well as to schedule trade partners as needed.
- Responsible for completion of all warranty repair work performed in the home that you are assigned to.
- Inspect all work for quality and completion, and have the home owner sign off on work orders assigned to you.
- Know and adhere to all standards set forth in the Betenbough warranties as well as the StrucSure warranty guidelines.
- Make sure all vendors and trade partners are paid in a timely manner for all warranty work that is assigned to you.
- Ability to learn and perform technical skill sets such as, but not limited to: minor plumbing, electrical, drywall, tile, and other cosmetic repairs.
- Able to instill trust & care to our homeowners both over the phone and in person. It's important that our homeowners trust us and know we care about them.
- Communication - Superior
- Problem Solving - Superior
- Time Management - Superior
- Planning/Organization - Superior
- Mechanically Inclined - Superior
Work Environment and Physical Requirements
· Work in both outside and inside environments.
· Vision for near, mid-range, far and accommodation.
· Hearing for low, medium, and high pitch.
· Effective communication skills when dealing with co-workers, trade partners, and home owners
· Requires physical ability for standing, sitting, crouching, kneeling, frequent walking, reaching above head and below waist.
· Ability to navigate hazardous conditions.
· Must be able to perform all job expectations safely with or without reasonable accommodations.
· Ability to lift 50 pounds without assistance.
· Ability to operate a company vehicle safely.
- Typical work week = Average 50hrs (7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday – Friday). On call rotation for after hours and weekends.
- Emergency calls after hours require onsite customer service.
- Minimal travel will be required for company events and inter-region collaboration
- Meetings and events are occasionally required outside the typical work day
Compensation & Benefits:
- Health Insurance
- Vacation policy
- Retirement/savings plan
Disclaimer: Although the Company has attempted to accurately and thoroughly describe this position, the Company reserves the right to change the same, including to change, add to or subtract from the duties outlined, within the sole discretion of the Company, at any time, with or without advance notice.
Start Your Application