Essential Job Functions:
Answer and coordinate all incoming warranty calls with proper documentation during business hours.
Responsible for scheduling all warranty technician proactive and reactive appointments.
Responsible for scheduling and following up on trade partner appointments to ensure the problem was resolved.
Build relationships daily with homeowners, trade partners, vendors, and warranty team members.
Responsible for ordering and tracking all materials or supplies needed to complete work orders.
Use the computer systems and technologies provided to maintain your work order schedule, as well as to schedule trade partners as needed.
Responsible for completion of all warranty repair work performed in the home that you are assigned to.
Inspect all work for quality and completion, and have the homeowner sign off on work orders assigned to you.
Know and adhere to all standards set forth in the Betenbough warranties as well as the StrucSure warranty guidelines.
Make sure all vendors and trade partners are paid in a timely manner for all warranty work that is assigned to you.
Ability to learn and perform technical skill sets such as, but not limited to: minor plumbing, electrical, drywall, tile, and other cosmetic repairs.
Able to instill trust & care to our homeowners both over the phone and in person. It's important that our homeowners trust us and know we care about them.
Embody our cultural cornerstones: Excellence, Unity, Generosity, and Growth.
Deliver Betenbough Homes world class customer service to all homeowners.
Provide as needed support to warranty technicians so they can provide world-class customer service.
Communication - Superior
Problem Solving - Superior
Time Management - Superior
Planning/Organization - Superior
Mechanically Inclined - Superior
• Work in both outside and inside environments.
• Vision for near, mid-range, far and accommodation.
• Hearing for low, medium, and high pitch.
• Effective communication skills when dealing with co-workers, trade partners, and homeowners
• Requires physical ability for standing, sitting, crouching, kneeling, frequent walking, reaching above head and below the waist.
• Ability to navigate hazardous conditions.
• Must be able to perform all job expectations safely with or without reasonable accommodations.
• Ability to lift 50 pounds without assistance.
• Ability to operate a company vehicle safely.
Compensation & Benefits:
Disclaimer: Although the Company has attempted to accurately and thoroughly describe this position, the Company reserves the right to change the same, including to change, add to or subtract from the duties outlined, within the sole discretion of the Company, at any time, with or without advance notice.
Start Your Application