Our Mission is to inspire Canadians to look great, by offering style, quality, value, and exceptional service, every day. We know that our success is driven by the strength of our teams and our values, which include:
As a Sales Associate you will report directly to the Store Manager. You will work as part of the team to deliver outstanding customer experiences that ultimately result in achieving your sales goals.
What you will do in this role…
Be part of a winning team
· Show off your sales skills by presenting wardrobe solutions with each and every customer
· Create customer experiences that makes them want to come back
· Listen to customer feedback and communicate with your Store Manager to identify opportunities to improve customer service
· Achieve your personal sales goals
· Stay on top of your game by keeping up to date on trends & product knowledge
Help make your store shine
· Assist with merchandise presentation & regular housekeeping duties
· Perform operational activities such as receiving stock, processing transfers and other administrative duties
· Do your part to maintain all areas of the store, including the back room
· Identify opportunities to improve processes or other areas and share these with your manager
As an ideal candidate, you...
· Live and breathe to help customers find wardrobe solutions
· Strive to achieve any target or goal that you have set
· Don’t like sitting down – you love the fast pace of retail and like to keep busy
And your qualifications include…
ü 6 + months experience as a Sales Associate, ideally menswear
Please visit http://bit.ly/2JV3dQq to complete your application for this exciting opportunity!
At Grafton Apparel, we value a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential and the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring. We are happy to work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please let us know about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work, and about any individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.
Start Your Application