Welcome To ONTIC - Applying For The Contracts Administrator Position
Interested in working with a rapidly growing Aerospace Company with great potential for career advancement?
Ontic is seeking a bright, independent, and organized Contracts Administrator to join our Government team. You will be the vital link between Ontic and our customer base of major aerospace manufacturers. This position requires initiative, attention to detail, ability to learn quickly, ability to manage internal and external relationships and superb communication skills.
What you will do:
- Utilize working knowledge of FARS/DFARS
- Analyzes contract performance requirements, including unique or unusual special provisions, and terms and conditions to ensure compliance with law, regulations, corporate policy, and procedures.
- Understanding of TINA Compliant Proposals
- Negotiation of Pricing and Terms and Conditions
- Forecasting Methodology
- Contract Review and LTA experience
- Lead/Responsible for proposals preparation
Start Your Application
- Bachelor’s degree (BA) in Business Administration or six years related experience. Contract management certification preferred.
- 4+ years’ experience with contracts administration
- At least 1 year of experience working with an Aerospace and Defense manufacturer
- Knowledge of FAR and DFAR regulations.
- Intermediate expertise with Microsoft Excel