Welcome To Sunbelt Canada - Applying For The Office Administrator and Manager Position
Sunbelt Business Brokers is looking for an Administrator for our Ottawa office. In this role you can enjoy a broad range of activities, administering and creating strong internal order with a dedicated team of brokers, coordinating with suppliers and coordinate with our offices across Canada to creating a positive and responsive environment.
Sunbelt is “The Place to buy or sell a business” and the world's #1 Business Brokering Firm. We work diligently to develop win-win outcomes with buyers and sellers, so they can achieve their personal goals. Ottawa is the head office for Canada, supporting our local market and managing our network across Canada.
- Maintain daily tasks while juggling other projects
- Systemize all things administrative and act as a resource person for head office and the other Sunbelt Canada offices
- Assist President of the company with any administration function
- Act with a sense of urgency, applying competent problem solving to ensure operations of the office and client relations are running smooth continuously
- Greet clients, on the phone and in person, in a welcoming and professional manner
- Work in an environment that involves handling and communicating confidential information while diligently applying our compliance standards
- Maintain web postings and ensure they are current on multiple sites · Maintain the organizational system within the office
- Maintain supply levels and ordering supplies for the office
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Manage, to completion, multiple activities in cooperation with other team members
- Minimum one-year office admin related experience
- Excellent written and verbal skills. Proficient in English, French is an asset
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Proficient skills in organization and maintaining files
- Strong personal time management and result-driven skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Solid typing skills
- Initiative, good judgment and critical thinking skills in order to successfully carry out various projects
- Ability to work with minimal supervisor and direction
Permanent, full-time position. Salary is 30k to 35k per year based on your qualifications. Office hours are 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Due to the anticipated number of responses, we will contact only those candidates who qualify will be contacted.
Start Your Application