Ascribe Marketing Communications Inc. is hiring a
Production Scheduler and Executive Assistant
Are you a master schedulerwho can plan, organize, replan and reorganize tirelessly? A strong problem-solverwith personal discipline able to keep a high-performance team on-system, workflow on track and in order? Are you able to proactively anticipate challenges and work collaboratively to address them?
Are you comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, maintaining diligent focus on the details that matter and calm confidence amid a dense schedule of activity? Are you able to keep an eye on resultswhile busy with tasks?
Are you professional and sharp-minded, with excellent verbal and written communication skills, comfortable working for an energetic entrepreneur with a direct communication style?
As Ascribe’s Production Scheduler and Executive Assistant, you will:
· Apply Ascribe’s defined decisionmaking principles in planning and replanning time and prioritizing activities
· Manage the company’s daily calendar, monitoring progress against targets and making dynamic adjustments based on daily/weekly priorities
· Coordinate the scheduling of client meetings, internal Ascribe meetings, work blocks and deliverables — collaborating with Ascribe’s Project Manager and having quick check-ins with team members as needed — to keep clients happy, business flowing and the company and President’s workloads in balance
· Monitor and manage the President’s daily calendar, ensuring targets are met/adjusted as needed
· Support the President’s business development, sales and marketing activities including drafting quotes, doing online research, etc.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
· Experience with production/resource planning
· Diploma or degree in Business, Office Administration and/or Communications/Marketing
· Excellent verbal, written and email communication skills
· Skilled use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Experience in a customer service role an asset
· Access to a vehicle an asset
About Ascribe Marketing Communications
Ascribe is an Ottawa-based marketing writing agency with a reputation for delivering writing of the highest quality, enabled by smart process and supported by attentive client service. Our team of journalistic-minded writers and editors shares the philosophy that great writing begins with great thinking. We bring intelligence, a strategic sensibility and a storytelling instinct to each assignment, drawing on exceptional experience creating content for marketing campaigns, videos, websites, articles, annual reports, white papers and more. We are a valued extension of our clients’ marcom teams—local, national and multinational organizations including the Royal Canadian Mint, the Mental Health Commission of Canada, BDC, Nokia and Bell Canada.Start Your Application