Part-Time Executive Assistant in Financial Services Division
Hours of work: 9:30-2:30 Mon-Fri (25 hours per week)
Place of work: Work from home
Our company is searching for a reliable and task-oriented Executive Assistant for its Financial Services division. The Executive Assistant will work directly with Executives and Sales Leaders and will be responsible for performing a number of administrative duties, appointment setting, follow-up and organizational duties. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their work load and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced corporate environment. Looking for the person who has a CEO mindset but just has not had the opportunity. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company with a competitive compensation.
The position starts within our Financial Services division (Investments, Life Insurance and Living Benefits). The successful candidate will help drive results in this department. Financial Services experience is an asset but it is not a requirement. We want the best person available.
Executive Assistant Responsibilities
· Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients
· Prepare internal and external corporate documents for team members and industry partners
· Schedule meetings and appointments and manage travel itineraries
Executive Assistant Skills
· Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and software
· Proficiency in collaboration and delegation of duties
· Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
· Exceptional interpersonal skills
· Friendly and professional demeanor
· Positive and Outgoing
The projected compensation will be between $20-$30/ hour as it is heavily incentivized with performance based bonuses. The position has the ability to become a full time position as well.
We are a growing organization that is looking for top achievers. People who have an entrepreneurial mindset and are looking for opportunities to grow and develop within an energetic and cutting edge organization that is filled with fun and opportunity. We need people who are outgoing, goal setters and goal achievers. We are looking for people who get things done before we have to ask.
The ability to work from home with flexible hours is a huge incentive (think about the gas savings and commute time savings). We are a family based company and are willing to work around schedules and be flexible.
Having said that we are about achieving our goals and hold all of ourselves to the same standards of achievement. We believe that if we all work hard we can all reap the rewards. This opportunity is for those who want to grow and achieve something special.Start Your Application