Welcome To ONTIC - Applying For The Continuous Improvement Manager Position
Are you a CI guru looking to join an organization that is focused scaling? We are looking for a talented CI Leader who can drive continuous improvement efforts and create enthusiasm in our growing team.
What you will be doing:
· Participate in new license transitions by analyzing manufacturing processes to identify and realize efficiency gains during new product introduction.
· Hands on involvement to prove process concepts and implementation of improvement activities.
· Lead or conduct studies in cost, quality, productivity, flow, value stream mapping and root cause analysis.
· Conduct operational audits to identify areas of opportunity across the business.
· Identify and recommend location specific and company-wide improvement initiatives and opportunities.
· Lead local and/or coordinate Kaizens and similar team-based improvement initiatives.
· Train “change agent” employees, in all aspects of lean manufacturing, waste reduction, team effectiveness and continuous improvement.
· Develop training materials and effectively deliver those materials in a team environment to ensure employees throughout the facilities are trained in CI concepts and philosophy.
· Establish appropriate measurement systems to identify opportunities and to quantify implemented improvements.
· Specify and coordinate best practices between locations and ensure the transfer of such practices to each location.
· Lead teams to develop appropriate Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for their products, process, or function.
- Leadership of cross-functional CI project teams.
· Identify goals for CI events and potential quantifiable savings.
· Establish, lead, and maintain a Continuous Improvement Steering Committee.
· Facilitate the selection, scope, and planning of specific improvement projects.
· Facilitate & Mentor CI events and teams.
· Monitor and maintain event schedules.
· Follow up and audit event progress to ensure results are achieved and sustained.
· Resolve implementation issues / create and manage implementation communication process.
· Ensuring consistency of implemented processes and programs throughout the facility
· Manage and take a lead role in promoting and improving quality processes, expectations and results.
· Adhere to safety policies and procedures related to all facets of the job.
· Undertake ad-hoc activities that may be required by the business.
Bachelor’s degree in Business or related discipline. Engineering and manufacturing background highly desirable.
Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of the company
Self-motivated, highly organized with demonstrated ability to work multiple projects concurrently
Experience driving a change management initiative
Experience in Lean and Six Sigma methodologies
3 years’ experience in developing, organizing, implementing, and managing projects and assignments
Demonstrated experience in selecting and working with a wide range of CI tools (Value Stream Mapping, Lean, Six Sigma and Validation) as well as other creative problem-solving skills Computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Minitab, etc.) Database experience a plus
Start Your Application