At Swiss Chalet, we are all about ensuring Every Guest Leaves Happy, every time, and we are looking for Managers who can lead a team to fulfill our vision. Hospitality is inherent in every member of our team. We believe when we work together, we can deliver a Perfect Experience to our Guests. We believe in promoting from within wherever possible and challenging ourselves always to provide the Perfect Experience to every Guest.
We are looking for leaders who are passionate about people and experts in providing the Perfect Guest Experience. We are currently looking for to join our operations managers in Sydney Nova Scotia and Fredericton N.B. As a leader, on our operations management team, you will be accountable for leading in a high volume location and will be responsible for your area of the restaurant.
- -Responsible for the day-to-day leadership and management of the restaurant as directed by the General Manager, Franchisee and or Franchisee's Area Manager
- -Accountable for financials (Sales, SRS, IBCC, Retained Earnings) and KPI's (Net Promoter, Guest Experience, Steritech, Engagement, Turnover) in partnership with the franchisee's corporate management team.
- -Responsible for timely progress through the Restaurant Leader Certification Program, taking on additional responsibilities as learning and skill enhancements happen.
- Develops the ability to effectively run both front and back of the house and lead all shifts to Brand standard.
- As a fully trained Manager, you would support the General Manager, Franchisee or Fresh Casual Area Manager in all aspects of operating a "Benchmark Restaurant" to the Brand standards, creating a perfect guest experience every time while focusing on on-going associate development.
- Minimum 2 years hospitality industry experience in a leadership role
- Degree or Diploma in Hospitality or Business Management and proven personal commitment to professional development is an asset
- Proven success with both people development in leadership positions and long-term sales growth
- Proven ability to achieve results through others
- Demonstrate an ability to attract and retain excellent performers and to develop high performing teams
- Leadership and communication: has a leadership style that is developmental vs. policing, promotes a culture of dialogue, role models values and practices of the company
- Proven entrepreneurial spirit through having a presence "on the floor" and in the community
The successful candidate is expected to be a leader in demonstrating behaviors consistent with both the Fresh Casual Restaurant Group and Recipe Unlimited's Culture Statement; We Create Perfect Guest Experiences Because We Genuinely Care About Our Guests. If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online today!
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining the Swiss Chalet - Fresh Casual Restaurant team; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please. If you're interested in this excellent opportunity, apply today!
This posting may be designed to generate a pool of candidates for potential future opportunities. Immediate positions may or may not exist today.
As part of our accessibility commitment, there are alternative ways to interview with us. Please inform us if you require interview accommodation.
Please note that any offer of employment may be subject to reference checks and background checks, including a criminal record check as part of the selection process