REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
Responsible for maintaining parts inventory
Basic invoicing and warranty claim submitting
Must have previous experience with generator systems, Generac Training preferred
Completed high school
Basic knowledge of electrical theory.
Knowledge and experience in the use of basic hand and power tools.
Knowledge of trade specific material including proper names and installation application.
Knowledge of basic electrical codes.
Tenacity and the determination to get things done in a timely manner.
Self-sufficient, analytical and problem-solving skills.
Work is mostly at customer sites within 1 hour of our shop with some shop work as required.
Monday to Friday 7:30- 4pm. With some after hours required.
Must have valid clean drivers license.
Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and social media).
Good interpersonal skills and the ability to get along with all types of people.
Experience in the trades through work, hobbies or school (mechanical aptitude)
Wages depending on experience
ASSEST but not required:
· Completed post-secondary education in preparation for mechanical or electrical apprenticehsip
· Safety certified for working in construction
· Salary based on apprenticeship level, competencies achieved, and hours accumulated
How to apply:
1. Click on the link to complete an online application AND assessment to determine if you will be a good fit for the electrical trade.
2. Attach a detailed cover letter and resume.
We will ONLY be in touch with candidates who qualify for the positions. We wish all applicants success
Start Your Application