Welcome To Support Ontario Youth - Applying For The 309A Electrican Apprentice Position - Second Year Position
2ND YEAR Electrical Apprentice opportunity in Petawawa ONTARIO
We are here to help you complete your apprenticeship!
- Have you been laid off?
- Is there not enough work with your current electrical employer?
- Are you working for an electrician, but would like to start your apprenticeship?
We can help assess and submit your hours, and get you registered as an apprentice!
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
- Completed high school and 2-4 years proven experience in the use of hand tools and power tools
- Knowledge of trade specific materials including proper names and installation application
- Knowledge of the Canadian Electrical Code and the Ontario Electrical Code
- The determination to get things done in a timely manner
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Willing to travel and/or re-locate if necessary
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer relations skills
- The ability to work alone, or as part of a team
- Own transportation, valid driver's license and clean driving abstract
As an apprentice engaged with Support Ontario Youth, we proactively work with you to ensure you're learning efficiently, you're properly supported, and you're aware of all the resources available to you in order to help you confidently complete your apprenticeship (including preparing you to challenge your Certificate of Qualification).
- Support Ontario Youth will register you with the Ministry and actively manage your apprenticeship.
- Support Ontario Youth works with our apprentices to help you find employment!
- Salary is based on apprenticeship level, competencies achieved, and hours accumulated
- Experienced industry mentor for all our apprentices
How to apply:
1. Copy and paste the link into yuor browser to complete the online assessment http://www.supportontarioyouth.ca/apprenticeships/
2. Attach a detailed cover letter and resume.
We will ONLY contact candidates who qualify. We wish all applicants success in their application. If you do have any questions, please feel free to get in touch.
Start Your Application