A Local established electrical contractor is growing and looking to build their team in the Greater Kingston Area.
Looking to hire a fourth- or fifth-year electrical apprentice, in good standing with OCOT, who is capable of working in residential/commercial sectors. Experience in industrial would be a benefit.
The successful applicant will become a key member of a tight-knit team, focused on safe and efficient completion of projects for a regular group of clients.
We offer an excellent working environment with a great team atmosphere
Day Shift - (shift work may be available)
Job Type: Full-time
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
Duties and Responsibilities
Qualifications and Requirements
· Organization/planning abilities
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Valid 309A journeyperson electrician license (or apprentice in good standing)
· Safety certified for working in construction (WAH, WHMIS, Workers Health & Safety)
ASSEST but not required:
· Fire alarm knowledge an asset
· Salary based on apprenticeship level, competencies achieved, and hours accumulated
· Benefits available
· RRSP available
How to apply:
Click on the link to complete an online application AND assessment http://www.supportontarioyouth.ca/apprenticeships/
1. Attach a detailed cover letter and resume.
We will ONLY be in touch with candidates who qualify for the positions. We wish all applicants success
Start Your Application