Welcome To Anchor HR Services Inc. - Applying For The HR Communications & Project Manager (Advisor) Position
HR Communications & Project Manager (Advisor)
Your Work Profile; You are…
- An excellent writer and communicator who values the opportunity to contribute to and/or lead project work
- Appreciative of the opportunity to work within a collaborative team environment, focussed on delivering professional, tailored, and relevant solutions for our clients as efficiently as possible
- Someone who enjoys project work and the ebb and flow it provides; some weeks are exceptionally busy and others much less so
- Appreciative of often being able to work remotely, but also have no issue with onsite customer work
- Action oriented and complimented on ability to turn around high quality work to meet a timeline
Anchor HR's mission is to make great people practices accessible to organizations of any size. Our growing team is driven by a passion for developing the leadership skills and autonomy within businesses to provide a great employee experience and drive business success.
This entrepreneurial, professional, service-based organization is looking for human resources professionals to support growth of its offer and business. We are searching for a Human Resources Communications & Project Manager, which would be well-suited for someone at mid-level in their career, looking for more flexibility.
This is a part-time position with some flexibility in hours. Anchor HR is growing rapidly, and this position has the potential to grow into a full-time and/or more senior role. The incumbent will work both remotely, from home, and attend meetings at customer locations.
Accessibility in the GTA is required for meetings during business hours.
- Support the organization in the research and development of human resources policies and programs to meet our customers' varied needs
- Prepare professional and compelling correspondence and evidence-based communications and training materials
- Capture and consolidate employee data, such as focus group feedback or investigation interviews, and support analysis and recommendations
- Demonstrate genuine commitment to helping clients improve their business operations and tailoring our offer to meet their precise needs
Skills and Mindset
- Excellent facility in written and oral expression to contribute to and/or lead projects, prepare reports and presentations, and consolidate diverse viewpoints
- In-depth knowledge of Human Resources, employee relations, and Canadian employment legislation
- Analytical thinking with ability to identify and prioritize issues, and then recommend alternative courses of action
- Ability to work independently, knowing when to consult with colleagues and leader for input and direction
- Ability to work with others as part of a team, as opposed to competitively, to actively seek and leverage teammates' strengths
- Highly adaptable and flexible with proven agility and ability to manage ambiguity
- Strong initiative and work ethic to effectively support customers in a professional, timely, and courteous manner
Experience and Education
- Generally requires 7+ years of experience in professional roles
- Exposure to all phases of employee life cycle in a business setting, as well as program and strategy development
- Post-secondary education in relevant areas, such as Business or Human Resources
- Experience leading workplace investigations is an asset
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Superior English communication and professional interpersonal skills (verbal, written, and listening) as well as editing skills (grammar and formatting)
- Ability to work independently with strong time management and attention to detail
- A certificate in Adult Education and/or experience in developing training programs is an asset
- Proficiency in French is an asset
Compensation offer will be dependent on experience and expertise of incumbent. It is expected the Human Advisor Role hourly rate will fall between $35 and $45 an hour.
We look forward to learning more about your career interests and background and how they align with Anchor HR's mission!
Start Your Application