Welcome To Eden Valley Poultry - Applying For The Human Resources Specialist Position
Eden Valley Poultry Incorporated is seeking a Human Resources Specialist. Here at Eden Valley Poultry we focus on high performance teams, continuous improvement, our community and the environment. This focus guarantees exceptional customer service, food safety and quality standards. The Human Resources Specialist is responsible for assisting in the planning, organizing and evaluation of the operations of the People Services department.
- Supporting the company's strategic framework.
- Contributing to the success of the people services team.
- Monitoring the consistent application of key policies.
- Advising and assisting departmental managers on the interpretation and administration of policies and programs.
- Reviewing labour relations policies and procedures.
- Working with leadership to improve organizational effectiveness by diagnosing issues in the workplace and identifying appropriate strategies to resolve problems, increasing employee satisfaction.
- Supporting the orientation and onboarding process.
- Investigating complaints and resolving issues.
- Maintaining a high level of confidentiality in all interactions.
- Bachelor's in Human Resources or equivalent experience in Employee Relations.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to interpret and implement company policies and procedures.
- Able to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically and professionally.
- Able to work efficiently as a part of a team as well as independently.
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- Attention to detail in all areas of work.
- Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills
Eden Valley Poultry Inc. offers a competitive compensation and benefit package.
Start Your Application