The Customer Service Representative (CSR) provides support to Customers, Outside Sales, Drivers and ADL Foods Front Store Retail Outlet. The CSR works closely with Customer Service Team Lead on several identified tasks throughout the department. This position helps ensure customer needs are met in regards to filling order requirements, confirmation of orders and delivery day. The CSR also assists in Key Account relations, special order processes, customer inquiries, and other administrative services.
· Provide customer service to ADL corporate accounts with respect to order tracking, product inquiries, product and price list, confirmations and troubleshooting.
· Administer retail data systems and tailor reports to sales department.
· Service key accounts for special projects.
· Support corporate sales via reporting, analysis and file maintenance.
· Work with A/R to ensure invoices are accurate.
· Provide backup to Front Store when required.
· Business courses in administration or finance.
· Customer service experience.
· Agricultural or food service industry knowledge would be an asset.
· Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
· Strong computer skills.Start Your Application