Welcome To Nova Scotia Nurses' Union - Applying For The Accounts Receivable Position
The Nova Scotia Nurses' Union is inviting applications for a full-time accounts receivable staff position. This is a unionized position, reporting to the Director of Finance and Operations.
- Preparing and recording invoices
- Completing bank deposits
- Processing, balancing and managing accounts receivable
- Recording and reconciling union dues revenue monthly
- Calculating and paying out local union dues
- Processing refunds and completing T4A slips annually
- Updating and extracting data from our membership database
- Post-secondary accounting training, and/or at least five years experience in an accounting position, ensuring a complete understanding of accounting practices and principles
- Proficiency in Sage 300/AccPac and Microsoft Office Excel and Word software programs; familiar with a networked environment
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Well organized, detail oriented, with a commitment to accuracy
- High quality verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent human relations skills
- Self- directed with a strong work ethic
The salary range for this position, as per the NSNU Staff Contract, is $40,513- $55,870 Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Closing date for applications is January 18, 2019.
Start Your Application