Ascribe Marketing Communications Inc. is hiring a
Do you enjoy managing details? Working in a dynamic, team environment? Building relationships with clients and colleagues, and applying your talents to enable the systematic production of excellent work?
Are you technology-savvy, comfortable with software tools and able to use them with ease and efficiency? A strong verbal and written communicatorand a solution-oriented problem-solver?
Do you have proven abilityto plan and monitor project activity with both precisionandagility— anticipating and addressing client needs, and assigning team resources to maintain smooth and steady workflow?
Ascribe is seeking a professional, sharp-minded talent to join our high-performance team.
As Ascribe’s project coordinator, you will work as a partner to the production coordinator, project manager and sales leader:
· Handling communication with clientsresponsively via email, scheduling meetings and client interviews, and tracking developments as required using the company’s production management software tools
· Maintaining oversight of company projects—elements, deliverables, team member assignments, progress and invoicing status
· Scheduling project assignmentswith team members, booking internal briefings, sharing background files, and confirming deliverables, timelines and next steps
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
· Diploma or degree in a related field such as business administration, office administration or project management, preferably with some specialization in marketing or a professional service industry
· Minimum three to five years of experience working in a project coordination role
· Excellent verbal, written and email communication skills
· Skilled use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Strong grasp of productivity software tool functionality
· Experience in customer service
· Education and/or experience in corporate writing an asset
About Ascribe Marketing Communications
Ascribe is an Ottawa-based marketing writing agency with a reputation for delivering writing of the highest quality, enabled by smart process and supported by attentive client service. Our team of journalistic-minded writers and editors shares the philosophy that great writing begins with great thinking. We bring intelligence, a strategic sensibility and a storytelling instinct to each assignment, drawing on exceptional experience creating content for marketing campaigns, videos, websites, articles, annual reports, white papers and more. We are a valued extension of our clients’ marcom teams—local, national and multinational organizations including the Royal Canadian Mint, the Mental Health Commission of Canada, Algonquin College, Nokia and Bell Canada.
Start Your Application