What is Clarity Wealth Counsel?
A successful financial planning and asset management firm is seeking two key players to join the team to share one full time role of Office Assistant.
Clarity Wealth Counsel’s Advisory Team has been helping Albertan’s retire since 2004. We hold a dear a vision of the future where financial certainty is achievable by all, one binder at a time. We support this by providing Retirement Planning services to help clients ensure their money is on track, no matter what the stage of life.
We all have that grand retired-life plan: traveling with our loved ones, living life, and never looking at our bank account. As they say: “A dream doesn’t become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.” Or in this case, working, planning and saving. While the appeal of Retirement Planning may seem lacking, we genuinely believe that solving fundamental financial problems is anything but bland.
True craftspeople understand that to be heard in a noisy world, every thought, every action, and every word must be shared with intention. From a simple Linkedin message to an in-depth client conversation, at Clarity Wealth Counsel, we believe that all marketing and client services can have a big impact. We've got an amazing team of Advisors who are building a brand presence and strong engines for client acquisition. We're looking for someone with a positive, upbeat attitude who is a team player willing to learn and help take our growth to next level. This is where you come in.
Here's the details:
• This is a part-time job sharing position where one full-time role will be shared amongst two employees, and pay will be based on experience. Each employee's work week will consist of approximately 20 hours per week. Flexibility to cover off each other's vacation days may be required from time to time
• We offer a Health Spending Account, flexibility for Vacation/Sick days, and annual Retirement Planning at no cost
• Our office is in Campbell Business Park within St. Albert
Candidate must have superior client service and technology skills, be able to take direction, prioritize activities, multi-task and operate under a tight timeline. The ideal candidate for this role is a resourceful, results-oriented individual able to problem solve and who will take pride in elevating the client service experience for new and existing relationships.
Here’s what you’ll be responsible for:
• Prepare new account and service paperwork, tracking effectively to completion, and other administrative support as needed
• Assist in developing marketing strategies and organization of promotional campaigns, both traditional and digital media formats
• Communicate directly with clients and foster caring and trusting relationships
• Implement and monitor marketing and client service programs as directed by management
• Compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts
• Answer incoming calls, client requests, prep and maintain files, and assume other receptionist duties in a professional manner
• College degree or equivalent preferred
• 2 years’ experience, preferably in a client service environment
• Proficiency in MS Office with expertise in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook and Facebook/Linkedin
• Detail oriented and comfortable working in fast-paced office environment
• Candidate must be professional in appearance and manner, possess excellent written and verbal communications skills, and be highly motivated with strong organizational skills.Start Your Application