Welcome To Nu-Tek Electric Incorporated - Applying For The 309A Licensed Electrician Position
Nu-Tek Electric is a well established Electrical Contracting company and is conducting interviews for a self starter, career-oriented, full-time permanent position for a 309A licensed electrician with 5 years in the field after being licensed. Work is based in Simcoe County.
Position offers competitive hourly wage (40-44 hrs per week), paid overtime if required, benefits (Medical and Flex Plan Dental), pension plan and cell phone.
- Be able to work in Ontario legally
- Have reliable transportation and Class G license.
Successful candidate must be able to demonstrate aptitude in:
- planning daily tasks to accomplish weekly overall schedule provided by the office
- order and receive material
- clear understanding of the latest edition of the Ontario Electrical Code
- install conduit (1/2" - 4") both EMT and PVC
- calculate conduit fill
- lay out electrical services to 3 phase 400A, 600/347V
- read and interpret blueprints and shop drawings
- have good communication skills in English - written, verbal and comprehension
- be able to adhere to schedules and time lines and communicate back to their manager regarding daily events and tasks completed.
Please include resume, with employment history, type of work done for each employer, 3 non-family references, a copy of your College of Trades card and OSHA certificates.
Start Your Application