· Highly competent with generating documents using MS-Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outook) and using other popular business software for proposals, business planning and presentations
· Perform and manage administrative and sales-related activities and systems (correspondence, email and mailings, order entry, miscellaneous sales support as required)
· Regular proactive communication with Supervisor and clients.
· Create calendar of events and track activities for multiple ongoing projects
· Exceptional organizational, communication and people skills with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude
· Perform data entry and maintain client database when needed
· This position requires the ability to handle sensitive business and client information with a high degree of confidentiality and discretion.
· Full-time (mostly during business hours 8-5:30PM, M-F, occasional week-end work or travel, flexible schedule)
· Experience with client contact and follow-up, customer service processes and routine follow-up
· Previous experience as Executive Assistant / Support Specialist is essential.
· Ability to ‘pace’ and anticipate with owner
· Knowledge of Human Resources and/or personnel assessments a huge plus
· Position is based in CO Springs, CO business office, but work may occasionally be performed from your home office.
· Background and reference checks and employee non-disclosure will be required.
Start Your Application