Excellent compensation and flexible hours for the right candidate.
· Highly competent with generating documents using MS-Office 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and using other popular business software for proposals, business planning and presentations
· Perform and manage administrative, customer and sales-related activities and systems (correspondence, email and mailings, order entry, miscellaneous sales support as required)
· Be responsible for regular proactive phone and email communication with Supervisor, clients and customers.
· Create calendar of events and track activities for multiple ongoing projects
· Perform data entry and maintain client database when needed
· Other duties as assigned
· Full-time (mostly during business hours 8-5:30PM, M-F, occasional week-end work, flexible schedule)
· Exceptional organizational, customer service, communication and people skills with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude
· Experience with client contact and follow-up, customer service processes and routine follow-up
· Ability to multi-task; be flexible; handle multiple priorities and projects proactively and independently; and work under frequent deadlines
· Excellent typing, spelling and business math skills; attention to detail is essential
· Previous experience as Executive Assistant / Support Specialist is essential.
· This position will require the ability to handle sensitive business and client information with a high degree of confidentiality and discretion.
· Position requires work in CO Springs, CO business office
· Background and reference checks and employee non-disclosure will be required.
Start Your Application