WHO WE ARE
Synergy Franchising is a young, enthusiastic, people-focused company that brought Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen to the Edmonton area!
We offer a fun, inclusive, and diverse workplace where we support our team to succeed and work to instill confidence and pride in your skills and abilities. We encourage collaboration, value respect, and foster a supportive workplace for team members from the front lines through to upper management.
We love welcoming new team members to our team and we work hard to make Popeyes a great place to work!
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for dedicated team player to join us as a Area Manager. If you work well in a fast-paced environment both independently and as a part of team, have great communication skills, learn quickly and have a passion for people. If you think you’re the right fit for us we’d love to hear from you!
Role: Area Manager
Location: Northern Alberta
Job Type: Full Time Position
Compensation: We offer competitive wages as well as many team incentives!
Hours: Variable Hours
· Direct Responsibility for the Operational Excellence of Every Popeyes Restaurant Under Synergy Franchising (Great Teams, Excellent Service, High Quality Food and Exceeding Key Metric Targets).
· Manage and Develop Restaurant Management Teams Through Goal Setting, Coaching and Feedback
· Hiring and/or Promotion of Restaurant Managers, Assistant Managers and Other Regional Team Members
· Recruiting of Restaurant Managers, Assistant Managers and Other Regional Team Members
· Take action to solve problems and celebrate positive guest feedback. Research, resolve and prevent future problems.
· Complete Restaurant Evaluations with the Regional Training Manager and Develop Action Plans For Improvement with Store Management & Regional Training Manager
· Ensure Synergy Franchising and Popeyes Operational Standards are Enforced and Met on a Daily Basis
· Maintain the highest standards in food safety, hygiene and restaurant safety.
· Ensure Synergy Franchising (Constant Hiring Plan, Lagniappe Growth Program, etc) and Popeyes (VOG, LTO, etc) Operational Programs are Used on a Daily Basis
· Maintain Excellent Understanding of How To Successfully Operate A Popeyes Restaurant in All Areas (Service, Prep, Kitchen)
· Support The Opening of All New Locations in The Region
· Provide excellent customer service and support through resolving complaints on service, quality or other issues.
· Other duties as required
· Valid driver’s license.
· Minimum three years’ experience as an operational leader.
· Solid knowledge of restaurant operations.
· Passion to succeed and grow in an organization.
· Strong analytical skills, and ability to utilize business reports and industry and competitor knowledge to consistently identify opportunities to drive sales.
· Ability to assess situations, customize solutions and communicate plans to direct reports in order to accomplish objectives.
· Strengths in cost management thus maximizing bottom line.
· Work in the restaurant requires a flexible schedule as our stores are open daily, which requires early morning, evening, weekend and holiday availability.
***As part of this application you will be asked to complete a short assessment. Only candidates who complete this assessment will be considered for any open positions. Thank you in advance for completing this application.***
Start Your Application