Welcome To Weed Man Maritimes - Applying For The Lawn Care Technician- Moncton NB Position
Weed Man, Canada's largest lawn care company offers great opportunities for advancement. Its 49 year proven track record and unique atmosphere will reward both intellectually and financially.
This position will be responsible for providing professional lawn care services to residential and/or commercial customers, while always maintaining top quality customer service.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide basic lawn care services at customer properties including: fertilizer, weed control, aeration, liming, insect control, overseeding
- Must obtain pesticide applicators license (training provided)
- Provide lawn analysis quotes to potential customers
- Analyze and provide recommendations to improve a customer’s lawn
- Provide exceptional customer service to existing and potential customers
- Work days Monday to Friday, some Saturdays required based on work volume
- Maintain the cleanliness of the assigned truck and equipment
- Follow all employer policies, including dress code, driving, cellular phone use, Health and Safety
- Valid drivers’ license & clean drivers abstract
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Customer service or/and general labour experience an asset but not required
- Able to work long hours during peak production times
- Able to lift and carry 50 pounds
- Strong time management, organizational and multi-tasking skills
Training Start Date: July 15, 2019
Seasonal Full-Time (April to end of October)
Compensation: Pay structure is piece work based, technicians are paid a percentage of invoice price for each job completed. Percentage rate varies by service. Productive, efficient technicians can earn up to $21/hour. Floor wage is $12/hour. Average wage range of $15-18/hour.
Start Your Application