Welcome To Veribella Inc. - Applying For The Customer Service Director - Veribella Position
The Customer Service Director is a proven leader who will define, create and lead the implementation and execution of innovative strategies to deliver a consistent and trusted service experience for VERIBELLA customers. You'll lead the Customer Service team of our direct sales startup, help us create competitive advantage, drive revenue growth, and motivate and provide vision for the department which is the image and first impression of our brand.
VERIBELLA is all about empowering a beautiful life. We strive to contribute to what's good; to produce products and opportunity for beauty, health, rescue and freedom for today.
Excellent compensation, benefits and growth opportunities for the right candidate.
VERIBELLA's Customer Service center (located in Colorado Springs, CO) will manage thousands of customer interactions daily via Chat, Phone, Email and Social Media.
The Director of Customer Experience will also work cross functionally with leaders of the eCommerce , Marketing, and Retail divisions to ensure that the Company's highest standards are upheld.
The Customer Service Director will oversee all department activities including:
- Strategy / Operations - Develop leading edge strategies and ideas to expand the reach, impact, and quality of customer engagement
- Manage all CS dept. staff - Effectively manage schedules, training and development, KPIs, payroll, retention programs and budget for the department.
- Regular communication and collaboration with Leadership team – propose ideas and changes; listen and provide feedback
- Be an expert on VERIBELLA's direct sales customers, order processing and fulfillment processes (web, phone / call center, e-commerce), products, inventory, reseller network, systems and other related infrastructure in order to provide a superior level of customer satisfaction.
- Establish metrics and reporting for defining our relationship with customers and define targets for the organization.
Start Your Application
- Exceptional organizational, communication and people skills with a positive 'can-do' attitude
- Previous experience (3-5 years min.) in similar Customer Service Dept lead role is essential.
- Knowledge of Human Resources and business management a huge plus
- This position will require the ability to handle sensitive business and client information with a high degree of confidentiality and discretion
- Candidate must be within easy daily commute/local travel distance to CO Springs, CO business office, but work may occasionally be performed from your home office.
- Background and reference checks and employee non-disclosure will be required.